CraigCat Boat Docks
The Industries Leading CraigCat Boat Lift Solution
For years Gulf Stream Docks has partnered with CraigCat in creating the perfect boat lift solution for CraigCat’s compact pontoon boats. We have developed a drive on system that is safe and easy to use and perfectly suited for CraigCat boats. We offer drive on boat lifts that will accommodate all of the CraigCat models and thanks to the unique design of our floats, our drive on system is safe, easy and uncomplicated to use. Our CraigCat boat lifts feature a low point of entry that makes it safe and easy to drive on to the dock and get the CraigCat completely out of the water. We have included a low profile winch to pull the boat forward as desired to access the flush ports on the engine. We offer different models from basic to extra-wide for more walk-around space that makes it easy to clean and service the boat and to secure the cover. And, just like all of our other boat lifts, you can add a floating walkway or platform or one of our kayak launch dock systems to accommodate all of your waterfront needs. We love to find solutions for all types of docking applications. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Gulf Stream Docks systems offer features and benefits like none other including:
- Our modular dock system has been designed to be extremely user friendly for both do-it-yourself and pro installations
- The assembly process is fast and easy. Most of our dock systems can be assembled in just a few hours and some cases in as little as 30 minutes
- Our float modules are twice the size of other offerings and feature a clean and subtle non-skid tread pattern that is safe and easy to walk on and looks great in any application
- Our floats have six robust connection points that keeps the dock stable from side to side yet provides flex from front to back for easy drive on docking
- With a .25 inch wall thickness and ultra-high UV protection Gulf Stream Docks’ floats will provide years of rugged and trouble free use
- Gulf Stream Docks have a series of internal channels in between each row of floats that can be used to secure support beams to form a skeletal structure right inside the dock or extra stability and buoyancy when needed
- Gulf Stream Docks connecting pins are injection molded out of super tough nylon that provides excellent strength and ease of installation
- The connecting pins are designed to be used as attachment points for handrails, storage racks and more
- Gulf Stream Docks offers a variety of attachment options and accessories that will make your drive on boat lift extremely functional and enjoyable
Questions About Your Floating Dock Needs?
Need help selecting the floating dock system that’s right for you? Contact our office today to speak with a member of our staff about your needs. We welcome the opportunity to educate you of your options and earn your business!