Kayak Launch Docks
The Industries Leading Kayak Launch Dock Solution
For years Gulf Stream Docks has been offering one of the only kayak launch dock system that allows you to maneuver kayaks on and off a floating dock with very little effort. Our exclusive roller bars are positioned inside an opening in the dock right at the water line. Just set your kayak on the roller bars, which allows you to get in and out of your kayak while it is stable. With just a slight effort pull the kayak forward and the roller bars allow you to glide the kayak into the water and paddle off to your next adventure. When you return, just pull yourself back on the roller bars and onto the dock. We offer models of various sizes and to accommodate a wide variety of kayaks and walking areas on the dock. And, just like all of our other boat lifts, you can add a floating walkway or platform area for storage and lounging to accommodate all of your waterfront needs. We love to find solutions for all types of docking applications. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Gulf Stream Docks systems offer features and benefits like none other including:
- Our modular dock system has been designed to be extremely user friendly for both do-it-yourself and pro installations
- The assembly process is fast and easy. Most of our dock systems can be assembled in just a few hours and some cases in as little as 30 minutes
- Our float modules are twice the size of other offerings and feature a clean and subtle non-skid tread pattern that is safe and easy to walk on and looks great in any application
- Our floats have six robust connection points that keeps the dock stable from side to side yet provides flex from front to back for easy drive on docking
- With a .25 inch wall thickness and ultra-high UV protection Gulf Stream Docks’ floats will provide years of rugged and trouble free use
- Gulf Stream Docks have a series of internal channels in between each row of floats that can be used to secure support beams to form a skeletal structure right inside the dock or extra stability and buoyancy when needed
- Gulf Stream Docks connecting pins are injection molded out of super tough nylon that provides excellent strength and ease of installation
- The connecting pins are designed to be used as attachment points for handrails, storage racks and more
- Gulf Stream Docks offers a variety of attachment options and accessories that will make your drive on boat lift extremely functional and enjoyable
Interested In A Gulf Stream Dock?
Questions About Your Floating Dock Needs?
Need help selecting the floating dock system that’s right for you? Contact our office today to speak with a member of our staff about your needs. We welcome the opportunity to educate you of your options and earn your business!