Sailboat Dry Storage Docks
The Perfect Sailboat Dock Solution
Gulf Stream Docks offers a full range of drive on boat lifts for boats from 12 to 26 feet. All of our drive on boat lifts can accommodate a wide variety of sailboats ranging from
V-Hulls to skiffs as well as catamarans. Our sailboat docks can be equipped with a winch/back winch system for easy loading and unloading. We can customize dry storage docks for specialty sailboats, and we have years of experience in designing multiple port docks for fleets of sailboats, including those for youth sailing programs. And, just like all of our other boat lifts, we can add floating walkways or platforms to our dry storage dock for ease of access and to accommodate all of your waterfront needs. We love to find solutions for all other types of docking needs. Contact us today to discuss your specific needs.
Gulf Stream Docks systems offer features and benefits like none other including:
- Our modular dock system has been designed to be extremely user friendly for both do-it-yourself and pro installations
- The assembly process is fast and easy. Most of our dock systems can be assembled in just a few hours and some cases in as little as 30 minutes
- Our float modules are twice the size of other offerings and feature a clean and subtle non-skid tread pattern that is safe and easy to walk on and looks great in any application
- Our center channel float is full height and has a smooth deep channel that gently cradles the hull of a wide variety of keel boats
- Our floats have six robust connection points that keeps the dock stable from side to side yet provides flex from front to back for easy drive on docking
- With a .25 inch wall thickness and ultra-high UV protection Gulf Stream Docks’ floats will provide years of rugged and trouble free use
- Gulf Stream Docks have a series of internal channels in between each row of floats that can be used to secure support beams to form a skeletal structure right inside the dock for extra stability and buoyancy when needed
- Gulf Stream Docks connecting pins are injection molded out of super tough nylon that provides excellent strength and ease of installation
- The connecting pins are designed to be used as attachment points for handrails, storage racks and more
- Some models feature our exclusive loading ramp that provides a wide point of entry and a gently sloping surface that helps guide the watercraft onto the dock
Interested In A Gulf Stream Dock?
Questions About Your Floating Dock Needs?
Need help selecting the floating dock system that’s right for you? Contact our office today to speak with a member of our staff about your needs. We welcome the opportunity to educate you of your options and earn your business!