Affordable Floating Platform Solutions
Gulf Stream Docks has been providing both temporary and permanent floating work platforms to contractors and government agencies for years. We have designed and implemented work platforms for applications ranging from gold mines in Alaska to water treatment facilities in New Mexico to Naval bases in Virginia and theme parks in Florida.
The unique design and construction of our new float system provides advantages you will not find anywhere else. This includes our double size, yet lightweight (25 pounds) float modules that are easy to transport and reduce set up time by up to half. It also includes our internal support beam channels that allow you to insert support beams into the dock structure for extra stability and buoyancy. And it includes our multi-purpose connecting pins that provide for easily mounting safety stanchions and other structures above the dock or bolting down work benches and other items onto the dock.
Our design team is standing by to assist in custom designing a floating work platform to fit your specific needs. Contact us now to discuss your requirements.
- Our modular dock system has been designed to be extremely user friendly for both do-it-yourself and pro installations
- The assembly process is fast and easy. Most of our dock systems can be assembled in just a few hours and some cases in as little as 30 minutes
- Our float modules are twice the size of other offerings and feature a clean and subtle non-skid tread pattern that is safe and easy to walk on and looks great in any application
- Our floats have six robust connection points that keeps the dock stable
- With a .25 inch wall thickness and ultra-high UV protection Gulf Stream Docks’ floats will provide years of rugged and trouble free use
- Gulf Stream Docks have a series of internal channels that can be used to secure support beams to form a skeletal structure right inside the dock for extra stability and buoyancy when needed, and can also be used as a utility channel for water and electrical hook-ups
- Gulf Stream Docks connecting pins are injection molded out of super tough nylon that provides excellent strength and ease of installation
- The connecting pins are designed to be used as attachment points for handrails, storage racks and more
- Gulf Stream Docks offers a variety of attachment options and accessories that will make your floating dock or platform extremely functional
Questions About Your Floating Dock Needs?
Need help selecting the floating dock system that’s right for you? Contact our office today to speak with a member of our staff about your needs. We welcome the opportunity to educate you of your options and earn your business!