Sea-Doo Switch Floating Boat Docks
The Industries Leading Sea-Doo Switch Dock Solution
Once again, Gulf Stream Docks has led the way in creating the perfect boat lift solution for Switch pontoon boats. We offer drive on boat lifts that will accommodate all of the Switch boat models and thanks to the unique design of our floats, our drive on system is safe, easy and uncomplicated to use. Our Switch boat lifts feature a recessed center channel that cradles the center hull and allows the outside pontoons to rest on top of the dock to keep the boat sitting flat. A low point of entry makes it safe and easy to drive on to the dock and get the boat completely out of the water. We have included a winch system to pull the boat forward enough to access the flush ports on the back of the boat and the winch system is also used for easy launching to back the boat into the water to get the water intakes submerged before starting the engine. Our Switch boat lifts have plenty of room on both the sides and front to clean or service the boat and to secure a boat cover. And, just like all of our other boat lifts, you can add a floating walkway or platform or one of our kayak launch dock systems to accommodate all of your waterfront needs. We love to find solutions for all types of docking applications. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Gulf Stream Docks systems offer features and benefits like none other including:
- Our modular dock system has been designed to be extremely user friendly for both do-it-yourself and pro installations
- The assembly process is fast and easy. Most of our dock systems can be assembled in just a few hours and some cases in as little as 30 minutes
- Our float modules are twice the size of other offerings and feature a clean and subtle non-skid tread pattern that is safe and easy to walk on and looks great in any application
- Our floats have six robust connection points that keeps the dock stable from side to side yet provides flex from front to back for easy drive on docking
- With a .25 inch wall thickness and ultra-high UV protection Gulf Stream Docks’ floats will provide years of rugged and trouble free use
- Gulf Stream Docks have a series of internal channels in between each row of floats that can be used to secure support beams to form a skeletal structure right inside the dock or extra stability and buoyancy when needed
- Gulf Stream Docks connecting pins are injection molded out of super tough nylon that provides excellent strength and ease of installation
- The connecting pins are designed to be used as attachment points for handrails, storage racks and more
- Gulf Stream Docks offers a variety of attachment options and accessories that will make your drive on boat lift extremely functional and enjoyable
Interested In A Gulf Stream Dock?
Questions About Your Floating Dock Needs?
Need help selecting the floating dock system that’s right for you? Contact our office today to speak with a member of our staff about your needs. We welcome the opportunity to educate you of your options and earn your business!